Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teletubbies, Mario Bros and Peach, Oh My!

Now, this is only a small sampling of about 12 different adaptations of what seems to be a drawing of ... something. I wasn't quite sure what it was at first, so I began to scroll through:



Teletubbies? Hmmm, no, that can't be it. Teletubbies isn't around so much nowadays and I'm certain he's never watched an episode, let alone be able to draw them from memory.



Super Mario Bros Supershow? Mario, Luigi, Toadstool and Princess Peach?



And now the pointy head one has a beard...



And apparently Mario and Peach are in a bubble infested shower, a lil kinky, but then he's five. Bubble baths are probably the best most funnest thing in the world. Heck, I'd take my date there too!



Annnnnd now they're in the Forest. Hello Mr. Fox, good day for painting!


And this is when I figured it out. "Go Go Power Rangers".

No comments:

Post a Comment